So this happened today.
Went to get my hair bleached as a late birthday present, but did not account for the intense language barrier. My Finnish hairstylist thought I wanted bone white hair bleaching, so she kept the stuff on forever. I really only wanted it a smidge lightened since I was slooowly training my hair to get lighter each time my hairdye faded off. Once she rinsed it off I could tell right away something was wrong. The hair was GUMMY. Seriously mashed together, and seeing her detangle it was horrid. Her comb was covered in hair. My hair. They say a woman’s hair is her glory. Well, I’m feeling pretty unglorious right about now.
- givenwings likes this
- animesuperherogeek likes this
- i-live-at-crack-speed likes this
- shensation said: oh man! I hope you didn’t have to pay for that! that sucks, im sorry!
- therealgregstandsup said: A persons self is their glory and you’re pretty dang glorious.
- therealgregstandsup likes this
- fowlie said: i’m so sorry
- kozispoon posted this